Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My New Blog - Brocante Home Collection "le Blog"

I have recently combined my blogs Brocante Home and Paintbrush and Pearls into a NEW blog called simply "le Blog". If you are currently receiving one or both of these blogs, your email address has been added to my "le Blog" email list so you will continue to receive updates and all the tips and tutorials about painting with Chalk Paint®. If you are not receiving my new posts, you can continue to receive them in your email box by signing up HERE

I hope you have enjoyed reading all about home decor, my two shops and my adventurers with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan and look forward to keeping in touch.

To learn about Chalk Paint® please visit my website, Brocante Home Collection, or click on the tabs above.

à bientôt! Rachel